- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sip this robust coffee slowly and gently so not to stir up any grinds that sit on the bottom. This coffee is made in a ‘Briki’ and served in demitasse cups.
- Greek coffee
- Fill your demitasse cup with water and pour into the briki.
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of the coffee, and any sugar if desired, and place over medium heat.
- As the mixture begins to warm, stir to combine the ingredients.
- When the foam on the top of the coffee swells and almost reaches the top, remove the briki from the heat and let stand for 1 minute.
- Pour the coffee into the cup and serve with a glass of water.