- Prep: 8 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr 10 min
- Total: 15 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Savory marinated and then slow cooked beef brisket dinner.
- 1 (4-6 pound) trimmed brisket
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle liquid smoke
- Garlic salt
- Celery salt
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Arrange the brisket in a large dish and pour the liquid smoke over. Season with the garlic and celery salts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the brisket. Pour the Worcestershire sauce generously over. Add the onions to the bottom of a greased slow cooker and place the brisket on top.
- Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low. Pour the barbecue sauce over and cook for 1 more hour.