- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Using fresh carrots from your local farmers market is the best way to achieve an incredibly crisp and flavorful salad.
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place the carrots and the minced parsley into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil until completely blended.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the grated carrots and toss once again to combine. Serve immediately.