- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A creamy Alexander cocktail is modernized and given a kick of flavor with the addition of Grappa and a mix of various spices.
- 1 ounce grappa
- 1 egg
- 3/4 ounce Varnelli Moka
- 1/4 ripe banana
- 1-1/2 ounces cream
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 pinch cocoa powder
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the banana, lime juice and the chili powder into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Add the grappa, egg, Varnelli Moka , cream, and cocoa powder to the shaker, and dry shake for 40 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 40 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass and serve immediately.