- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
If you are looking for a light and bubbly breakfast cocktail, than this is it. A blend of pink grapefruit juice, orange liqueur and sparkling wine makes a perfect beverage for brunch.
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle chilled sparkling wine
- Pre-chill 8 champagne glasses by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put the grapefruit juice and liqueur into a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour 3 ounces of the grapefruit mixture into each prepared glass and then top with the sparkling wine. Serve immediately.