- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Splurge on some one hundred percent agave tequila for this fresh grapefruit Margarita cocktail.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/ 4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- 3 dashes Grapefruit Bitters
- Pink coarse salt to rim glass
- Lime wedge
- Place some salt onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt, pressing gently to adhere. Put the salt-rimmed glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill and to allow the salt to set.
- Put the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.