- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Served on a large platter and garnished with fresh basil leaves, this grape tomato salad makes quite a presentation in both taste and appearance.
- 3 tablespoons high-quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup high-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, rinsed and halved length-wise
- 1/4 loosely packed basil leaves, sliced thin
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Place the olive oil and the vinegar in a large sauté pan over low heat until bubbling, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and a few pinches of salt and pepper to the pan and toss well to coat. Cover the pan and set aside for 1 hour prior to serving.