- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A sweet and tangy cocktail made with pureed grapes; serve this sparkling beverage at your next luncheon.
- 4 cups seedless red grapes, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups seltzer
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka
- Place the grapes in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the grape puree through a sieve and into a large bowl, pushing hard on the grapes with the back of a spoon to remove all of the juice.
- Pour in the lemon, add the honey and stir until honey has totally dissolved.
- Add the seltzer and the vodka, stir to mix and then transfer the drink into 4 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with grapes and serve.