- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 5
A cute little mold to serve luncheon guests.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups unsweetened shite grape juice divided
- 1 1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- Lettuce leaves
- Soften gelatin in 1 cup grape juice.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Bring remaining grape juice to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Stir in grapes.
- Coat 5 little 1/2 cup molds with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into molds.
- Chill until firm.
- Place lettuce leaves on a dish.
- Place mold unside down on lettuce and unmold.
- Pour gelatin mixture into mold