- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12 people
A quick, delicious salad (or dessert). Sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 pound green grapes
- 1 pound red grapes
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- Optional 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Wash grapes and remove from vine. Pat dry with dish towel.
- Combine marshmallow fluff and cream cheese until creamy and well blended.
- Stir grapes in, stirring until well covered.
- Fold in walnuts if desired.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve, enjoy!