- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A unique blend of muddled kiwi, grapes and mint gives this gin-based cocktail its fruity taste and juicy flavor.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 kiwi, peeled and quartered
- 5 red grapes
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- mint leaf
- mint sprig and sliced grapes to garnish
- Place the kiwi, grapes and the mint into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the gin, lime juice and simple syrup to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the mint sprig and sliced grapes, and then serve immediately.