- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Kids love this drink because it combines all their favorite flavors in one simple drink.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups red grape juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup orange juice, chilled
- Place 8 glasses into the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Place the water and the sugar into a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then transfer to a large pitcher.
- Add the grape juice, lemon juice and the orange juice and stir the mixture to combine.
- Pour into the prepared glasses and serve immediately.