- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: about 3 cups
Sweet and crunchy granola snack.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) package condensed mincemeat
- 2 cups instant oats
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, oil and sugar. Break the mincemeat into small piece, stir in with the peanut butter. Stirring consistently, boil briskly for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the oats and peanuts.
- Pour into a baking dish, bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool before breaking into pieces.