- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Grandma Crusta is a delicious blend of slightly sweet, somewhat dry and lightly tart flavors that are especially enjoyable when served as a digestif.
- 1-1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Maraschino liqueur
- 2 dashes Angustora bitters
- Sugar to rim glass
- Lemon wedge
- Long lemon peel zest to garnish
- Place some sugar onto a plate. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar, pressing gently to adhere. Put the sugar-rimmed glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the Grand Mariner, lemon juice, Maraschino and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.