- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A delicious summertime sipper, enjoy this smooth and satisfying blend of Grand Marnier, lemon juice and freshly brewed tea.
- 1-1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 3-1/2 ounces brewed iced tea
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- lemon wheels to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then pour into a tall cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon wheels and then serve immediately.