- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and sour concoction is given additional flavor and depth by using Grand Mariner in the sophisticated, yet simple blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes simple syrup
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.