- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice are combined with a base of Grand Marnier to give you this elegant and grand Collins cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1/2 orange wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the club soda and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the club soda, stir briefly to combine and then garnish with the orange wheel; serve immediately.