- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Grand Marnier is combined with muddled mint leaves and lemon wedges to create this rich yet intensely invigorating concoction.
- 1-1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 4 lemon wedges
- 8 mint leaves
- mint sprig to garnish
- Place the lemon wedges and the mint leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the Grand Marnier to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.