- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Nothing makes a classic Cosmopolitan cocktail grander than the addition of Grand Marnier cognac with its delicate essence of bitter orange.
- 1 barspoon Grand Marnier
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 barspoon cranberry juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- lime zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime zest twist and then serve immediately.