- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes a 9x9-inch pan
The classic taste of graham crackers in a comforting, rich and chewy brownie. Serve with a tall glass of cold milk.
- 2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x9-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the crushed graham cracker, condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.