- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 12 Mini cheesecakes
Wacky Wednesday and hard work should both be celebrated! Let your kids know how proud you are of their efforts and great grades by making these wonderful, creamy, miniature cookies and cream cheesecakes. When they are this small, you might even want to eat two!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 16 Oreo cookies (12 for cheesecakes, others for garnish)
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until they are well incorporated.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, beating until they are combined.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners, and place an Oreo at the bottom of each one.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or by pouring) add the cream cheese mixture on top of the Oreo.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- The cheesecakes will sink in the middle. Just add the whipped cream there and garnish with shaved Oreos by rubbing the edges of the cookies against the other (watching the shavings fall on top of the cheesecakes).