- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8-10
Creamy flavors blend together perfectly in this Gourmet Broccoli Cheese Soup.
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups water
- 6 bouillon cubes, chicken flavored
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1, 8 ounce package thin noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- freshly ground pepper
- Saute onions in butter for 3 minutes. Add water and bouillon cubes. Heat to boiling.
- Add noodles and salt. Cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked broccoli, add cheese cubes and stir until melted.
- Add milk and pepper to taste. Keep heat low so milk won't curdle.