- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12 squares
A ooey-gooey carmale and chocolate pecan dessert bar.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the butter and wafer crumbs and press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and pecans over top.
- Remove the lid from the caramel topping and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Pour over the pecans.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate chips have melted. Chill for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.