- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Add a little something extra to your traditional breakfast orange juice beverage with this creamy eye-opening drink.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and process until mixture is smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, two at a time, and blend on high to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into 6 glasses and serve immediately.