- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
A savory and sweet superfood alternative to canned cranberry sauce, courtesy of Navitas Naturals, this Indian-inspired accompaniment is ripe with flavor and the perfect side for your holiday turkey. Look for mulberries and goldenberries at your local Whole Foods or natural foods store, or order online at NavitasNatuals.com.
- 1 cup dried mulberries*
- 1 cup dried goldenberries*
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Soak mulberries and goldenberries in water for at least 3 hours to rehydrate.
- Place soaked berries, ginger, and garlic in a food processor and pulse into small pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse to mix well. Serve at room temperature.