- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8
Grapefruit segments bring a tangy freshness to Golden Pavilion Vegetables.
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 head romaine, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- Cut broccoli spears in half lenghtwise. Brown sesame seeds over medium heat in oil in large skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add broccoli.
- Stir fry until tender. Add next 3 ingredients. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add sesame seeds and grapefruit.