- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Golden Pancakes for breakfast and make sure to have lots of syrup on the side.
- 1 1/4 cups milk, plus more for thinning, if needed
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together the milk, eggs and melted butter in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour milk mixture into the flour mixture; whisk gently until the flour is just moistened. Don't overmix.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle to medium heat. Check batter consistency, if thinner pancakes are desired add a bit more milk. For each pancake pour a generous 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle. Cook until small holes appear on the surface, about 1 to 2 minutes and the undersides are golden. Flip carefully with spatula; cook about 1 minute, until underside is golden brown. Serve immediately.