- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Fruit salad with a juicy coating.
- 2 large golden delicious apples, diced
- 2 large red delicious apples, diced
- 4 large bananas, diced
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- whole green grapes
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- reserved pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- Combine fruits together in a large bowl.
- Mix together the drizzle ingredients. Boil while stirring for 1 minute.
- Pour over the fruit mixture and stir to coat. Allow to cool, uncovered, before serving.