- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A ‘Cordial’ is almost always served as an after-dinner dessert drink. Its rich and creamy flavor is the perfect topper to an enjoyable meal.
- 1-1/2 ounces Galliano
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- 1/2 ounce light cream
- Put a cordial cocktail glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.