- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh flavors and clean, crisp tastes make this gin, orange curacao and sherry cocktail a clear winner.
- 1/8 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 (1-inch) piece cucumber, diced
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce orange curaçao
- 3/4 ounce Amontillado sherry
- club soda
- mint sprig to garnish
- Place the apple and the cucumber into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently.
- Add the gin, curaçao and sherry to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 20 seconds and then pour into a tall cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the club soda, garnish with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.