- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
Golden Crumb Broccoli Casserole uses fresh broccoli and other tasty ingredients and will appeal to the pickiest eater.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup round cheese cracker crumbs (about 6 crackers)
- In covered saucepan, cook broccoli in small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes; drain. Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, cheese, pimento and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Top with cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.