- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 24 People
These sweet brownies will soon become a popular treat among your family and friends. Consider baking a batch to share with someone special.
- 2-2/3 cups flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.