- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
Made with Cheddar cheese soup, Golden Beef Quiche is a delicious brunch dish.
- 1, 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 1 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1, 11 ounce can Cheddar cheese soup
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Rub pie shell with margarine. Brown ground beef and onion in medium skillet, stirring until crumbly. Spoon into pie shell.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl, mixing well. Pour over ground beef.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until quiche tests done.