- Prep: 8 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 8 hr 40 min
- Serving: 10
Golden Bars are layered with delicious flavors.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- Place butter in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Heat in oven at 350 degrees F until melted. Remove pan from oven. Stir together crumbs, cocoa and sugar. Sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Pour condensed milk over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and apricots. Sprinkle nuts on top. Press down firmly. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan or on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; let stand at room temperature 6 to 8 hours Cut into bars.