- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A bottle of Roussanne is the perfect wine to accompany these tasty goat cheese crostinis topped with sweet pickled peppers.
- Twenty 1/3-inch-thick slices of baguette
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- 7 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled sweet peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the slices of baguette onto a baking sheet and brush thoroughly with the olive oil. Place the bread in the oven for 8 minutes until toasted.
- Remove the bread slices from the oven, spread with the goat cheese and then top with the sweet peppers. Top each crostini with a drizzle of oil and a sprinkle of chives, sea salt and fresh pepper. Serve immediately.