- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The creamy texture and mild taste of goat cheese acts as the perfect contrast to the mixed, roasted nuts in this mixed-green, tomato and mushroom salad.
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 mushrooms, sliced thinly
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted mixed nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons homemade or prepared balsamic dressing
- Put the greens into a salad bowl and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, nuts and goat cheese, and then pour on the balsamic dressing.
- Toss the salad gently to coat and then serve immediately.