- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
This gluten-free recipe is inspired by the sweet tastes of summer. Blackberries, honey, feta, and spinach elevate the ordinary gluten-free turkey sandwich into a unique and salad-style meal.
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 ounces sliced turkey
- 4 slices gluten-free bread, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine blackberries, honey, feta, spinach, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and vinegar.
- Brush 1 side of 2 pieces of toast with remaining olive oil.
- Layer turkey on the toasts with olive oil. Pile blackberry salad on top of turkey.
- Place remaining 2 slices of toast on top and serve.