- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
If you’re looking for a gluten-free turkey sandwich to zing you out of a midday slump, this is the one. Layered with pepper jack and whole green chiles, you get a delicious hit of heat with every bite.
- 3 tablespoons lite mayonnaise made with olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder or pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 slices whole grain gluten-free bread, toasted
- 2 to 4 slices turkey
- 2 canned whole green chiles or roasted red peppers
- 2 slices pepper Jack cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and chipotle or cayenne.
- Spread mayonnaise on 1 side of each toast.
- Top with turkey, chiles or peppers, cheese, and remaining 2 slices of toast, mayo-side down.
- Slice sandwiches in half and serve.