- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
A hearty and very gourmet gluten-free ham sandwich, this Spanish-inspired recipe features smoky peppers, Serrano ham, and Manchego cheese.
- 4 slices gluten-free bread
- 1 large garlic clove, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 4 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham
- 2 ounces shaved Manchego cheese
- 1/3 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- Toast bread until crisp and lightly browned. Rub 1 side of each toast with the garlic clove.
- Brush or drizzle the garlic-side of the toasts with olive oil.
- On 2 slices of toast, layer ham, cheese, and peppers.
- Top with remaining slices of toast, garlic-side down.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve.