- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
A swoon-worthy meal, this gluten-free ham sandwich recipe features paper thin slices of prosciutto, provolone, a slather of pesto, and gluten-free sourdough bread.
- 4 slices gluten-free sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 to 3 ounces prosciutto
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Place sourdough bread on a cutting board and slather each with pesto.
- Top 2 slices of bread with prosciutto and provolone.
- Place remaining 2 slices of bread on top, pesto-side down. Slice each sandwich in half and serve.