- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 servings
The ultimate gluten-free comfort food, this gluten-free turkey melt features sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, basil, and provolone cheese on a thick slice of gluten-free focaccia.
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 4 leaves fresh basil, minced
- 2 (4-inch) squares gluten-free focaccia
- 2 to 3 ounces thinly sliced turkey
- 2 slices provolone
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine olives, tomatoes, garlic, and basil.
- Place focaccia on a baking sheet and top with olive mixture.
- Layer turkey over olive mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve immediately.