- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
The sweetness of mango chutney and gluten-free raisin bread delectably contrast with the savory saltiness of deli ham in this yummy gluten-free meal.
- 4 slices gluten-free raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons lite mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 4 ounces sliced deli ham
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- Toast raisin bread until golden brown. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Slather 2 slices of toast with mayonnaise and spread mango chutney on remaining 2 slices of toast.
- Pile ham and spinach leaves on the 2 slices of toast slathered with mayonnaise. Top with remaining 2 slices of toast.
- Slice sandwiches in half and serve.