- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Making fish has never been simpler or more delicious. Serve Gloucester Halibut with a side of steamed asparagus and a bottle of Chardonnay.
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen halibut steaks, thawed
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh dill to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking dish with butter.
- Sprinkle the fish on both sides with a few generous pinches of sea salt and freshly ground pepper, and then place into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix the melted butter and the lemon juice in a small bowl and then evenly pour the mixture over the fish. Place the dish into the hot oven and bake the fish for 25 minutes. Serve garnished with fresh dill.