- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10
Glorious Toffee is made with graham crackers, chocolate and lots of butter. What's wrong with that?
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- whole graham crackers
- 6, regular sized Hershey Bars
- Line graham crackers in an ungreased cookie sheet, one with a raised edge.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, brown sugar and nuts.
- On medium heat, bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes. Immediately pour mixture over graham crackers, spreading to the edge of the crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place chocolate bars on top; spread melted chocolate over top with a knife. Put in refrigerator to cool for several hours. When candy has hardened, break apart in small pieces.