- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Medallions are small, skinless and boneless circular cuts of meat. Enjoy them cooked in this orange marmalade glaze and served over al dente spinach fettuccine.
Photo originally appeared on www.bhg.com
- 1 8-ounce turkey breast tenderloin, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups hot cooked spinach fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 green onion, cut into very thin strips
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- In the meantime, place the olive oil into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the turkey and cook for 4 minutes, flipping once halfway through the cooking time. Set the turkey aside and cover to keep warm.
- To make the glaze, put the orange marmalade, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and ginger into a small bowl and mix well to blend. Transfer the sauce to the skillet and cook over medium heat until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the turkey back to the skillet and toss with the glaze to coat. Serve the turkey topped onto the pasta and garnish with the sliced almonds and green onion. Serve immediately.