- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Glazed Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes is a hearty fall meal that can be ready in an hour.
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves (bone-in, with skin)
- 3 medium Sweet Potatoes(peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup Apple Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken, potatoes and peppers in a large baking pan.
- Combine apple jelly, butter and salt in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Brush chicken, potatoes, and peppers with 1/3 of the apple mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from oven and rearrange vegetables and glaze with remaining jelly mixture.
- Bake an additional 25 minutes