- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 17 min
You are going to need to triple or even quadruple the recipe if you are planning to serve these glazed tenderloin skewers as an appetizer, as they are always one of the first things to quickly disappear.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 1-1/4 pounds beef tenderloin, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Prepare a grill on high heat.
- Thread the beef onto skewers and then set aside.
- Place the oil into a saucepan over low heat. Once it begins to shimmer, add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes, and then transfer the garlic to a blender using a slotted spoon.
- Place the soy sauce, miso, sesame oil, sugar and salt into the blender and process the mixture until smooth.
- Brush the beef with some of the glaze mixture and then place on the grill and cook for 1 minute. Flip the skewers, brush with additional glaze and cook for 2 more minutes. Serve immediately.