- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Serve this with your favorite cabbage dish.
- 4 lbs. corned beef
- 2 to 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Â¼ c. molasses
- In slow-cooking pot, cover corned beef with water. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Drain cooked corned beef.
- Place on broiler pan or oven-proof platter.
- Combine mustard, horseradish, wine vinegar, and molasses.
- Brush on all sides of meat.
- Brown in 400Â° oven for about 20 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Brush with sauce several times while browning.