- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Glazed Carrot Packet is made easy cooked on the grill or in the oven.
- 1, 18 by 24 inch sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1, 16 ounce peeled baby carrots
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium high.
- Center carrots on aluminum sheet. Combine orange marmalade, brown sugar and cinnamon; spread over carrots. Top with butter.
- Bring up sides of foil and double foil. Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 20 minutes in covered grill.