- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
Consider serving this impressive bread at your next breakfast gathering.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Cream butter, 1 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and eggs; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination and milk into egg mixture.
- Fold in lemon peel, chopped nuts and blueberries.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar; pour over warm bread.